Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Black or White

Mini Review #8

Bonus

Music Videos in Class


I think that watching the music videos in class was a good way to mix fun and learning together. As we relived the past with old Britney Spears and Beyonce, listened to music, and just relaxed a bit before exams, we were also learning about the analyzation of the videos. Using the 4 C's of Media, it helped me remember them more, since I was struggling with that. It was preparation for our exam while just chilling out at the same time. Doing this also really helped me on the exam and otherwise I would have much worse than I did.

Analyzing more videos together would have been much more helpful though, but it was still a good experience.

I think that Michael Jackson's, 'Black or White' was the funniest video out of all of them, it was really weird. Lady GaGa's videos definitely have some Michael Jackson in them.

It was overall a good thing to do and it was very enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment