Thursday, June 17, 2010

Stories of "The Everyman"

Mini review #6
Bonus
The Big Lebowski

I know we already did a blog post on this, but it wasn't on our opinions of the film itself, so I'm reviewing it now.
I thought this film was very unnecessary. Some parts were funny, although I can't remember any certain parts. All I can remember was the swearing, and it was too much and once again, unnecessary.
I don't think that there was a point to this movie at all.
I didn't like it, and won't watch it again, ever.
None of the characters seemed normal, and there was no one I could relate to. I bet not a lot of others could either unless you're a whore, self-centered to the max and care about your image more than other human beings, lazy deadbeat, someone who needs anger management and to be in a mental hospital, or a crazy empowered female.
It just wasn't my type of movie again, and that's okay.
I guess that other people must like it for it to sell, although I don't know why.

Word_Frequency_-_Big_Lebowski-20100105-212711.jpg

I think this pictures sums up about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment