Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Music is Music

Mini Review #7

Bonus

Songs in Class

When we were told to pick a song that described our life, or that we really liked, I wasn't looking forward to what we were going to do with it. I personally do not like others knowing what kind of music I listen to, because people judge you by your music, and it's embarrassing sometimes. Luckily, my favourite song at the time was 'How to Save a Life' by The Fray which a lot of people like, and can't label you with. After we played this, it helped my confidence in my music area a lot.

I actually liked playing the game that we played and had fun too. It was a little nerve wracking for me though when my song came up, because I'm not a social person and any attention on me isn't very good.

If we did this in another class, I would definitely be up to doing it again no problem.

I think that this assignment shows us that everyone likes different music and that it's okay to like whatever you want. You shouldn't have to change what you like just to be like everyone else, whether it be your music or anything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment