Monday, June 7, 2010

"The world forgetting, by the world forgot."

So, I thought I'd do my first mini review assignment on one of the first things we did in this class, which was watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. First, I didn't like the movie overall. I liked the effects and uniqueness off it but the story line was too confusing to follow along with. If I had watched this on my own, I would never have gotten the plot. I think that maybe with a different director it could have been better, but I honestly couldn't suggest one since I'm not a movie fan in the first place...
On a random note, I strongly believe that you, Mr.Edwards, is Jim Carrey's twin brother..
But back on track, I like how Kate Winslet's character dyes her hair all the time, it brings creativity and craziness to her character.
My favourite scene was when the beach house was falling apart, and there were lots of special effects.

photo_18_hires.jpg

eternal-sunshine-of-the-spotless-mind_screen_00.jpg

2004_eternal_sunshine_of_the_spotless_mind_003.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment