Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Splash Panels & Emanatas..

Mini Review #2
Super Man Comic & Comic analysis

First off, I hate comics. I have never read one I liked... ever, and most likely never will. So, it's not a surprise that I didn't like this one. Just writing that sentence about it made me feel more tired than I already was. This comic especially shows how Superman can be weak, and I like that because it makes him seem more human, but at the same time I want him to be that man that should be invincible and always perfect. (Except for when kryptonite is involved apparently, but I have no idea what that's all about..)
I think this story would've been more effective in book form, with more description. Maybe sort of like a picture book in a way... Like a regular novel, but with pictures added in at the end of every chapter or something like that.
Analyzing comics was really boring too.
It was like, "Wah wah wah wah wah .." Like from Charlie Brown, I think.alg_superman.jpg

superman_main_logo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment