Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Geeks and Nerds

Mini Review #3
Generation Geek article

I thought this article was boring, just to start off with. It was long, and had a lot of useless information to me. Like, when will I ever need to know the price of a pen-and-ink sketch from Marko Djurdjevi? Seeing as I will never go to Fan Expo or anything like it, never.
Also, after reading this article and not doing anything with it really, felt like a waste of my time. At least it's helping me now...
"Generation Geek" seemed to drag on and on and never end.
I still don't really know what its purpose was.
Yes, I do think it'd be fun to dress up and have a costume party. Actually, I might need to make that happen sometime soon.
We should totally have a costume dance as the 'back-to-school-dance'. That'd be something to remember! I'd totally be something from Pokemon.
To sum this up, I can't wait to recycle 'Generation Geek' and get rid of it.

3872052328_65efa00cf6.jpg

2189650.jpg


fanexpo456.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment