Monday, June 14, 2010

One Night Some Fifteen years Ago,

Mini Review #4
Batman

I prefer Spiderman to Batman and Toby Maguire to Christian Bale, so I didn't like the movie. It didn't hold my interest enough to watch it and not space out and think about something else. Probably because it wasn't my favourite genre, but in my opinion, it could've been made more interesting somehow. I don't know how, though. I honestly couldn't tell you what happened throughout the whole movie. I don't remember a thing. I'm glad that it wasn't in black and white or a silent film though. I'm not a comic fan or huge movie fan though...
I don't think I learned anything by doing this... only that I hate reading comics with a passion.
So, if that was the goal, then cool. Goal achieved.
I liked making my own comic though, as I have previously stated.
I would do that again, and would choose it over an essay or presentation any day!
Maybe I'll watch this movie again some day and actually pay attention...
HAHA
NOT!
That was pretty funny, almost as funny as me going to a Mustang day. Oh man.

imgres.jpg > imgres.jpg


imgres.jpg > imgres.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment